Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pra vc Debora!

I wasn't planning on posting tonight, but I know it makes Debbie happy when I post new pictures, so these ones are for you Drebs.



There's Isabel and Sophia playing after dinner (Sophia is sporting a bread pudding case hat - very papal)



Does this hat make me look fat?



And it couldn't really be Sophia if there was no spit up (nice stream, huh?!)



As you can see, we are really trying to go green here at the Wilson household - we only wear reciclable hats.



Isabel and her money mailer envelope hat (it will be a must next season, mark my words).

We love you Debs! (manda um bjo pro meu irmaozinho - eu sei que ele num gosta de beijo de irma, mas quando eh vc que da ele gosta!)

4 comments:

Helga said...

Thanks for the post, Camila! Even though it was for Deb, it made me smile and I am in need of having reasons to do so. Love you.

Emily said...

Those hats are awesome! Why haven't we thought of those?

Debora said...

I love it! Thank you!! Sophia really does look like Moises! And I love the hats, so does Dani. She asked me if you guys lived here. I think she is still a little confused. :)

Winnow D. Asael said...

Sophia is getting so big..

Can't wait to come see you all.