Saturday, November 15, 2008

Late Halloween






I know it's taken me a while, but I finally put my Halloween pictures in the computer. My mom has some more (we surprised my parents taking Isabel trick ot treating there), but who knows when I'll get those. Here are some of them. Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, she was a cat (hence the whiskers attached to the hood).
Well, it was cute to see her walking around with her little orange bucket, but honestly she is a little too young to get the whole tick or treating thing. We went to a couple of neighbors' houses, and she was pretty much done. She didn't really eat much of her candy either, but that's ok, I took care of that.

3 comments:

Emily said...

She is a very adorable kitty!

Helga said...

Aw my goodness gracious. Isn't she adorable? I miss you guys! I should go spend the whole week with you! Thanksgiving Break!!! hehehe... I don't know if I'll be able to though ;) xoxo

Clara Schettini said...

Ela ficou LINDA de gatinha...
tenho certeza que foi um sacrifĂ­cio ajudar ela com os doces...hehehe