Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Little Dancer

Since I haven't posted in a while, I figured I would add a little something besides the Halloween pics (I've so sick lately that it's hard to sit in front of a computer dealing with blogger - I should enter my second trimester next week, so hopefully the sickness will get better).
We were hanging out with Lindsey (Mike's sister) and listening to some music this week. Isabel was quite the dancer. I wished she had shown some more moves in the video, but you know how it is, you get the camera out, and they stop the cuteness. Enjoy!

10 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

Too cute! I can not believe how big she is getting! I love the skirt. If I had a skirt like that I would be the dancing queen!

Lori said...

Isabel is adorable! I love her! She's got the moves too!

Emily said...

Oh my gosh! That is the coolest dance that I've seen any 16 month do! Seriously it's awesome.

Helga said...

LOL!!! It was just so hilarious when you guys played the song and she immediately jumped out of Camila's lap!!! She definitely has the Brazilian Genes... I miss you guys! Thanks for giving me a smile with the cutest video ever! Love you! xoxo

SuperSpencer said...

What's that i saw? The robot? Sweet moves be-bells! Spencer watched and yelled out "Ball!"

FitNotQuitJess said...

That's too cute! She just jumped right out of your arms! CUTE! We miss you guys and watching her grow up.

Winnow D. Asael said...

I'm looking forward to getting an extended performance in person next weekend! Very cute!

Kika VilaNova said...

She is so cute!!
Sabia que tudo que quero comprar pra meu baby eh livros??? Roupa e tal nao me interessa... que onda ne? E qunado vais saber se teu proximo eh boy ou girl?
Beijinhos :)

The Bryan's said...

Uma gracinha! Girls are so much fun!!

Aline Carson said...

Nossa eu ri mto com esse video! Nao sabia que vcs tb tinham um blog. Eu achei vcs pelo da barbara, nem sabia que era vcs...Mto linda a familia!
Beijos