Monday, July 14, 2008

Isabel is One!!!

Isabel turned 1 on Saturday. It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by already. It really was a wonderful year. The Lord is so wise in giving us the chance to be parents. I feel being a parent helps us understand Him better, and hopefully it helps us become more like Him.
It is so easy to love Isabel. She is always doing something cute. She is always either smiling or talking (her giberish is awesome), or cuddling with something... she is cute even when she is being naughty (when we tell her not to do something, she says no with her head and index finger - but she keeps doing whatever she was doing... it's bad, but it's cute). Mike is just in love with her. He stops at least a couple of times a day, looks at me and says, "I love my little girl so much!". She sure loves him too. She gets all happy when he gets home from work or when I bring her into our room first thing in the morning (She looks at him and says "Papa" all smiling).
Since we're not doing her little party till the 22nd, we dicided to take her swimming on her birthday. A couple of our friends who have babies almost the same age as her came along too. Go to our flickr site to see the pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/upoopoo/sets/72157606142705881/

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Isabel! Can't wait to officially celebrate! Maybe you can tell me which hair stuff you like best for a present!

Helga said...

Is that the Provo pool? We have to go there this next week ;) I wanna see Bel in her cutest swimming suit ever! Beijinhos!!! Can't wait for the week to be over...

Winnow D. Asael said...

Wow, what a big girl! I love her funky hair. She's a little water baby. Wish I could be there for her birthday.

Jaimee said...

Thanks so much for inviting us! We had a blast and of course Little Italy was AMAZING!!!!! Isabel's present is still sitting on my counter, maybe one day I'll actually bring it by!

Mike and Kristin said...

Great pool! Happy Birthday little Bel Bel, the Lindsey's adore you.