Wednesday, September 12, 2007

We made it!!!



I can't believe how fast our little one is growing... she is two months old today! She is now 22.5 inches tall and weighs 10 pounds 3 ounces, 75% for her height (let's hope she keeps it up!) and 50% for her weight. The doctor said she looks great, and we are doing great job. He said we are ready for a second child (yeah, right!). She also got her shots today, which she didn't enjoy very much, but she got over it quickly enough.
Mike and I are also doing good. We are more used to being parents now, and are truly enjoying watching Isabel grow.
Oh, before I forget... thanks to those who already sent me their family picture, I really appreciate it. Now those who haven't yet, I'll give you a couple more weeks, but after that, you already know what's going to happen!

2 comments:

Mike said...

It's so fun to have a daughter! Real props go to my lovely wife for toughing it out and changing her life in major ways. I love you sweetie!

Mike and Kristin said...

What are you feeding her Camila? I can't believe how big she is! Good work, keep it up.