Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Little Hands

Isabel discovered she has hands! She spends most of the day sucking on them or playing with them. When she is sleepy she rubs her eyes and nose, it's so cute!
We had a little photo session today. My grandma wants pictures of Isabel, so I dressed her in the outfits my grandma made and took lots of pictures. You can see them on flickr (www.flickr.com/photos/upoopoo). My grandmas don't have a computer so I'll be sending pictures in the mail. It's so weird, I feel like I don't even know how to do that anymore: printing pictures, putting them in an envelope, writing the address, going to the post office... I love digital cameras and the internet! (sorry the video is in Portuguese)

3 comments:

Amy Wilson said...

that outfit is so cute! how talented your grandma is. i haven't sent any letters in a long time either, but i love snail mail.

Amy Wilson said...

btw, i checked out your flickr account...so many more pictures seen i last checked! and they're really great pictures. loved them. loved the picture of the cat and Isabel. very cool.

Mike and Kristin said...

Oh so nice to see your little star on video. It makes me feel like I have really met her (sort of.)