Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday morning


Nothing like Saturday morning... the sun shinning outside, the house clean, sleeping in.... NOT! Well, I did get to go back to bed after feeding her at 6 o'clock, and when I woke up, this is what I saw. Adorable, huh?! Mike being the wonderful dad he is took over the burping after I fed her (I was exhausted and could really use some more sleep). He loves her so much, and is so good with her. Last night during her last feeding of the day (somehow it feels like I am always feeding her... oh, I guess because I am! - that is something no amount of reading and babysitting can prepare you for, but I do enjoy it) he asked if he could put her to sleep, because he needed some Isabel time. They are too cute together. I love having that feeling that we have a real family now!

1 comment:

Amy Wilson said...

Oh, this is too dang cute. I can't wait for a family photo. I know, I know. We'll get ours to you soon.