Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sophia is here!





I was planning on writing a nice long post, but after transferring all the pictures, choosing a new background and doing a couple more changes, I'm so sick of blogging I'll leave the long post for later.
Well, the short version is this:
Sophia was born on Friday, May 29th at 7:48 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz., and was 20 in. tall.
She is a very good baby. All she does is sleep and eat! I'm recovering well enough... as fast as you can expect after a c-section.
I'll post lots more pictures later, but here are a couple just so you can meet her.

5 comments:

Lori said...

She is A DOLL!!! Holy cow, I can't wait to meet her. Please let us know when things calm down and we can visit!

The Murray Files said...

Congrats! She is such a little cutie and you look great! I wish we could come see her for real. :)

FitNotQuitJess said...

SO CUTE! Congrats.

Emily said...

Oh my I can't wait to meet her! I'm gonna call you right now and see when I can! :)

Clara Schettini said...

Sophia é Linda!!
parabéns...
nós também vamos ter uma menininha...
bjus